Over a week ago Samsung announced that it will be holding a press conference on 20th June in London. We wondered what devices the company will announce their, it already said that we should expect new Galaxy and ATIV devices. Since telling everyone about the press conference, Samsung has officially announced two tablets and a handful of Galaxy S4 variants. So what is it that we can expect on 20th June? According to The Korea Times, Samsung CEO JK Shin has “confirmed” that Galaxy Camera 2 will be unveiled at this event.
This bit was revealed by JK Shin in an interview with the paper regarding Samsung’s progress after releasing Galaxy S4. Shin didn’t reveal any other details about Galaxy Camera 2, it is expected to run Android and have a mirrorless design. Only yesterday we picked up on a rumor from another Korean publication claiming that Galaxy Camera 2 will be unveiled on 20th June. All signs point towards a possible announcement on the aforementioned date, we’ll be sure to bring you the details about this camera when they come in on launch day.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-11-14: Second Generation Galaxy Camera Test Shot Spotted
- 2013-06-12: Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Rumored For 20th June Announcement
- 2013-04-14: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2013-04-04: Samsung WiFi-Only Galaxy Camera Announced
- 2013-01-28: Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC110 In The Works?