Hmmm, is this a case of putting the cart before the horse? Just about everyone and their dog knows that there is a new iPad which is going to come our way, but the exact date and details of the iPad 5 (as what we shall refer to it at the moment) remains to be discovered. Still, thanks to an accessory manufacturer from the US, Hard Candy Cases, they have just announced that they will be rolling out a couple of iPad 5 cases.
Hard Candy must be pretty optimistic that the folks over at Apple will reveal their next generation iPad at the upcoming WWDC keynote that is happening this June 10th, and hence made a preemptive strike of sorts by announcing the ShockDrop and the Squish which are said to reflect the iPad 5′s final design. If you share a similar sense of optimism, then you can place a pre-order for these accessories for $35 and $50, respectively.
Next Story: Firefighting Robot Sports 3D Thermal Imaging
- 2014-04-22 Logitech Big Bang Thin And Light Case For Your iPad
- 2013-10-22 iPad Air Overview
- 2013-10-21 iPad 5 May Get A Keyboard Smart Cover Of Its Own [Rumor]
- 2013-10-14 Purported Gold iPad 5 And iPad 2 Mini Leaked
- 2013-10-14 iPad Mini With Retina Display Reportedly Bit Thicker Due To Bigger Battery
- 2013-10-14 Retina iPad Mini Won't Be Announced On October 22nd [Analyst]