Back in 2008, Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours” was quite the hit with the kids due to a combination of Mraz’s lyrics and his honey of a voice. No matter where you went, you probably heard the song being played at your local ice cream shop, on the radio in your car or even in a television ad. I’m Yours was a juggernaut of a song, but this version of the song being played on two cellphones using only the touch tones.
Assaf Avital somehow took the time to not only figure out the tones for the main track of the song, which Mraz sings, but he also was able to throw in the song’s background track. Avital combines them both to create a short, 1-minute clip of the song’s main chorus, and is extremely impressive considering the tech he’s using to play the song.
I’m Yours isn’t the only song Avital plays on two cellphones as he has an entire YouTube channel where he covers popular songs from Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas and Katy Perry. We don’t know about you, but we’re going to spend the rest of our afternoon watching all of his videos.RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]
- Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers
- Seen at: reddit