I was a huge fan of Animal Crossing on my faithful Nintendo DS Lite, and the amount of time spent in my virtual village eventually proved to be my downfall in the real world, so much so that I turned off my Nintendo DS Lite for good (misplacing the charger also helped, of course). Having said that, there is a new adventure for all you Animal Crossing fans in the US, thanks to the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf Stateside which will also signal the launch of a Nintendo 3DS feature, namely public image sharing.
This means you are now able to capture a screenshot of your in-game progress, visit a special website to post up your images on Tumblr or Twitter, or for those with a narcissistic streak, you can do so on both platforms as well. Truth be told, the image sharing capability is rather limited in terms of its usefulness when you take into consideration that New Leaf is the only supporting title in the US, but at the very least it is better than nothing, don’t you think so?RELATED
- Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition Now Available
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: nintendo,