Want a tough looking handset that not only looks the part, but plays it well to boot? Verizon Wireless might have just the device for you, where their latest Android-powered rugged smartphone is known as the Verizon Casio G’zOne Commando 4G LTE, and obviously, it will be the first such handset on Verizon Wireless that will dance along to the 4G LTE network with ease.
The Casio G’zOne Commando has a pretty long history of catering to those who are on the lookout for a rugged device, and Verizon seems to be the long standing partner of the handset, and with the addition of 4G LTE connectivity, you can be sure that you ought to be able to get work done regardless of where you are, and if it literally rains, you will still be able to churn out that report or perhaps, a long overdue spreadsheet. Apart from that, Casio’s Live G cloud service would enable G’zOne users to share sensor information on the map, while contributing locations for travel and sport activities, trekking records, and photos among others.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S4 Variants Spotted In The Wild
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2012-01-18: Casio superphone in the works?
- 2011-12-20: Verizon targets new software update for Casio G’zOne Commando smartphone
- 2011-11-15: Verizon and Casio unveils the rugged G'zOne Ravine 2 phone
- 2011-04-28: Casio G’zOne Commando from Verizon Wireless
- 2011-04-21: Verizon Casio G'zOne Commando image leaked