Want a tough looking handset that not only looks the part, but plays it well to boot? Verizon Wireless might have just the device for you, where their latest Android-powered rugged smartphone is known as the Verizon Casio G’zOne Commando 4G LTE, and obviously, it will be the first such handset on Verizon Wireless that will dance along to the 4G LTE network with ease.
The Casio G’zOne Commando has a pretty long history of catering to those who are on the lookout for a rugged device, and Verizon seems to be the long standing partner of the handset, and with the addition of 4G LTE connectivity, you can be sure that you ought to be able to get work done regardless of where you are, and if it literally rains, you will still be able to churn out that report or perhaps, a long overdue spreadsheet. Apart from that, Casio’s Live G cloud service would enable G’zOne users to share sensor information on the map, while contributing locations for travel and sport activities, trekking records, and photos among others.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: casio, Verizon,