When it comes to the world of tablets, you know that there are dime a dozen models to choose from. Taiwanese manufacturer Acer is said to be working on a spanking new tablet that will run on an NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor, where it will also sport a high resolution display to boot. Notebook Italia were the ones behind its benchmark results, where they spotted an unannounced tablet that is known as the Acer TA272HUL. This particular tablet will arrive with a 1.8GHz Tegra 4 CPU, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean right out of the box, possibly 2GB RAM, and a display which should come in 2,560 x 1,440 pixels resolution.
Do take note that the test results point to a 2,560 x 1,344 pixel display, but one must understand that such a test will normally show off the incorrect resolution due to a number of those pixels being occupied by the Android menu bar itself. Of course, nothing is final just yet, as Acer could very well be just testing a prototype that might not even make it to the market in the end. Would you give an Acer tablet a chance from what you’ve seen so far?
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing