Earlier this morning at Google’s event, the VP of Android, Hugo Barra, stepped up to the stage to introduce the spanking second generation Nexus 7 tablet to the masses which boasts of the highest pixel resolution display on a tablet device in the world regardless of screen size, and not only that, he also did mention what Android 4.3 would bring to the table. In fact, there is a bunch of Nexus branded devices like the spanking new Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Nexus 10 and the Samsung-manufactured Galaxy Nexus that will receive the Android 4.3 update over the air (OTA).
Some of the features that you can find inside Android 4.3 (where it is still known as Jelly Bean, of course) would include restricted profiles for kids so that they do not end up at sites where parents or guardians do not want them to, OpenGL|ES 3.0 for game developers, a camera interface that is improved, Bluetooth Low Energy support and general performance improvements. No official release date of Android 4.3 for third-party device makers have been announced yet though.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: android 4.3,