It was just three days ago when we shared details on a Battlefield 4 Deluxe Edition which will definitely appeal to fans of the genre. Well, here we are with more news concerning Battlefield 4 that you might want to check out, apparently, the recommended and minimum PC specifications of the game were said to have arrived on Ubisoft’s digital store that is known as Uplay, causing quite a buzz on the Internet. Well, it is a good thing that an alleged EA employee has stepped forward to claim that the specifications listed was just a place-holder.
This alleged EA employee is a Reddit user who goes by the handle “Offspring”, being listed as an EA employee/Origin producer, said, “I don’t believe the final system requirements have been decided yet, and this looks a lot like placeholder system requirements from BF3 with a couple of tweaks. I know everyone’s excited for BF4 news, but I wouldn’t trust an Ubisoft page with system requirements for it just yet.” What do you think? It looks like you will now have to wait for the actual specifications list before you decide whether to make that computer upgrade or not.
Next Story: Saints Row IV Short Trailers Released
- 2014-04-15: Battlefield 4 "Death Shield" Bug Discovered
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-02: DICE Promises To Fix Battlefield 4's Rubber-Banding Issue
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-03-10: Battlefield 4 "Rent A Server" Will Be Coming To PS4 Soon