For a good many of us, seeing cars such as Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Bugattis whiz by makes us turn green with envy, because we’re sure that many of you are probably well aware that the price of these cars are beyond the reach of the average person, so you can only imagine that when one of these car manufacturers announces a “special edition” model, well you know that’s got to cost a fortune, but if you’re fine with just looking, Bugatti has taken the wraps off the first of six special edition Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse Legend models.
These special edition models will be based on the Grand Sport Vitesse and will share the original model’s 882kW/1500Nm 8.0-liter W16 engine. However apart from that, each of these special edition models will also feature designs that reflect the people who helped inspire them, with the model above being dedicated to race car driver, Jean-Pierre Wimille, who was one of Bugatti’s longest-serving test drivers. As pictured above, this particular model will be finished in a blue-tinted carbon fiber and light Wimille Bleu paintwork which was inspired by the Wimille’s racing colors. No word on pricing but we expect it will not come cheap.RELATED
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Seen at: caradvice.au