If you’ve played LittleBigPlanet Karting, you might recall that there is a special bonus in which gamers can get access to a Sackboy costume in the likeness of Kevin Butler, a faux-Sony executive. Well it looks like Nintendo gamers want something similar as wll and they have recently begun petitioning Nintendo to include a special character in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. title for the Wii U and 3DS that will bear the likeness of Reggie Fils-Aime, the president and COO of Nintendo of America.
We expect many would be pleased to have their likeness immortalized in a video game and Fils-Aime is no exception, having said in the past that he is open to the idea of being included in a video game, although it would require the approval of the game’s director, Masahiro Sakurai, first. The proposal is to make him a unique character in which he could use Nintendo controllers and characters as his mode of attack. We’re not sure how that will play out ultimately, but it’s a novel suggestion that would add a bit of levity to the overall proceedings, so if you think this sounds good, you can hit up Change.org to sign the petition.
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-09 Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-08 Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2013-12-26 Princess Zelda Will Be Playable In Super Smash Bros.
- 2013-12-16 Super Smash Bros. Wii U Will Include Dr. Wily Castle Stage
- 2013-12-16 Super Smash Bros. Producer Quashes Spring 2014 Release Rumors