Pantech isn’t exactly a household name when it comes to well known smartphone manufacturers, nevertheless the company has a decent portfolio of Android powered smartphones on offer. It is actually the third largest handset manufacturer in South Korea. Earlier this year they announced the Pantech Vega No.6, their first full HD smartphone with a 5.9 inch display. This device was also released in Hong Kong and now it has been released in Taiwan as well.
The company has also launched its waterproof smartphone, the Vega Q in Taiwan. Both of these smartphones will be available there today. The Vega No.6 has a 1.5GHz processor with 2GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory and a 3,140 mAh battery. Pantech Vega Q has a dualcore 1.5GHz processor with 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory and a 4.3 inch HD display. The company has released a number of its smartphones in the U.S. as well, it is not known as of now if any of these two devices will make their way Stateside. Customers based in Taiwan will be able to pick up Vega No.6 and Vega Q for 19,900 TWD and 11,400 TED respectively.
Next Story: Best Buy To Sell Pebble Smartwatch From July 7
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor