An allegedly leaked Verizon Wireless internal memo pegs the launch date of Verizon HTC One and Moto X on August 1 and August 23, respectively. While Motorola is yet to even unveil the Moto X smartphone, HTC One has been out in the market for quite some time. Verizon has already confirmed that it will be offering the HTC One, though its yet to reveal the exact release date. This alleged memo also reveals that Verizon will not be DROID branding Moto X. It was reported earlier today that Motorola’s upcoming flagship will be available from all four major U.S. carriers, Verizon is one of them.
The authenticity of this document can easily be called into question. It doesn’t have any watermarks or imagery that explicitly connects it to Verizon apart from the source’s word. Furthermore, its not unusual for devices to not launch on anticipated dates. Various factors can contribute to that, production delays being the primary one. As yet there is no information from other carriers about when the device becomes available for their respective customers. The official announcement of Moto X is believed to be taking place in the next couple of weeks. [Image via PhoneArena]RELATED
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: HTC One, Moto X, Verizon,