It was back in June when it was confirmed that HTC One Mini would be coming over to AT&T. Then late last month we saw the first unofficial press render of the AT&T HTC One Mini leak out. The carrier had not announced back then when it would be launching the device. Today, it finally made the announcement. The HTC One Mini will be available from AT&T starting August 23rd for $99 coupled with a two year contract.
The One Mini is a compact version of HTC’s current Android flagship, the HTC One. It has a 4.3 inch 720p display, a 1.4 GHz quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor as well as HTC’s famed UltraPixel camera that has an illuminated sensor on the back which is said to capture 300 percent more light than conventional smartphone camera sensors. This allows users to take better photos in low light conditions. HTC BlinkFeed, Zoe and BoomSound, which were first introduced with the One are all on-board the One Mini as well. An interested thing we noted in the leaked render was that the Beats Audio logo had given up its bright red shade in favor of grey, which made it blend in with the casing instead of making it pop. The official press image confirms the color change.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: HTC One mini,