Microsoft has not been shy when it comes to attacking the competition, namely Apple, in their series of advertisements. Well the latest ad this time features Apple’s iPad up against Lenovo’s Yoga hybrid device. Once again the video takes pot shots at Apple’s iPad and some of its “disadvantages”, namely how the Yoga comes with a built-in keyboard while the iPad does not, indicating that the Yoga is better at productivity tasks compared to the iPad. It’s a pretty funny video as it takes place in the classroom and you can see a mad scramble as students start digging into their bags for their keyboard cases for the iPad, or going the more traditional route, the pen and paper. In any case we expect this will not be the last of many Microsoft ads to come, but if you have a minute to spare, you can check it out in the video above. So what do you guys think? Is this a fair comparison between the Lenovo Yoga and the iPad?
Next Story: BlackBerry Reportedly Cutting Production By 10%
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2010-04-13: Lenovo Skylight Delayed To Compete With The iPad?