Ubergizmo is a media partner of Glazed Conference and the co-producer of Digital Fall, the closing party featuring a Tech Fashion Show. Ubergizmo readers get 25% off the registration fee with code UberGlazed.
Since the launch of Google Glass, wearable technology has become a hot topic in the tech industry, specifically in the Silicon Valley. Additionally, the miniaturization and the decreasing price of components alongside innovations in low power technologies foster the rise of the wearable tech industry. In 2007, Wired editors Gary Wolf and Kevin Kelly started the Quantify Self, a movement that has recently got a lot of traction thanks to the popular connected bracelets Jawbone UP and Nike+ FuelBand.
Yesterday, Stained Glass Labs, the first incubator/accelerator focused on Glass and wearable Technologies announced the Glazed Conference, a 3-day event that will gather the world’s top tier investors, press, developers and entrepreneurs to engage the Silicon Valley in conversation around wearable technology.
The Glazed conference will start on September 28 and 29 with Stained Glass Labs/AngelHack weekend Hackathon, followed by the Glazed Conference on September 30. The event will close with the Digital Fall Tech Fashion Show coproduced by Ubergizmo and Stained Glass Labs.
- Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- Emotiv Lifesciences Christmas Party
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Follow: google glass, tech conference, technology conference,