Ubergizmo is a media partner of Glazed Conference and the co-producer of Digital Fall, the closing party featuring a Tech Fashion Show. Ubergizmo readers get 25% off the registration fee with code UberGlazed.
Since the launch of Google Glass, wearable technology has become a hot topic in the tech industry, specifically in the Silicon Valley. Additionally, the miniaturization and the decreasing price of components alongside innovations in low power technologies foster the rise of the wearable tech industry. In 2007, Wired editors Gary Wolf and Kevin Kelly started the Quantify Self, a movement that has recently got a lot of traction thanks to the popular connected bracelets Jawbone UP and Nike+ FuelBand.
Yesterday, Stained Glass Labs, the first incubator/accelerator focused on Glass and wearable Technologies announced the Glazed Conference, a 3-day event that will gather the world’s top tier investors, press, developers and entrepreneurs to engage the Silicon Valley in conversation around wearable technology.
The Glazed conference will start on September 28 and 29 with Stained Glass Labs/AngelHack weekend Hackathon, followed by the Glazed Conference on September 30. The event will close with the Digital Fall Tech Fashion Show coproduced by Ubergizmo and Stained Glass Labs.
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-10: 72 Percent Of People Surveyed Against Google Glass Due To Privacy
- 2014-04-10: Google May Allow Anyone To Buy Glass For One Day
- 2013-09-10: Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-08-20: CloudBeat 2013, San Francisco Sept. 9-10
- 2013-08-19: IFA, The Global Innovation Show, Berlin Sept 6-11
- 2013-06-18: Building a Winning Mobile Experience
- 2013-06-10: MLOVE ConFestival Europe, South of Berlin, June 19 – 21, 2013