The Verizon HTC One has been one of those things products we thought would never come to light considering how many times HTC has said the device wouldn’t be making an appearance on Verizon in the past. It was only in June when both Verizon and HTC confirmed the HTC One would be headed to the carrier, although we were left to speculate when exactly it would release. There’s no need to speculate any further as Verizon has just confirmed the availability and pricing for the HTC One today.
The HTC One will be made available starting on August 22 for $199.99 with a two-year agreement both on Verizon’s online and retail stores. Today’s news comes directly from Verizon’s Twitter account, which they attach images of the Verizon HTC One along with their announcement. As you can see from the image, the front of the HTC One will be completely free of any branding, with the rear of the device including the Verizon and 4G LTE logos sitting right above the Beats Audio logo.
So there you have it, Verizon subscribers. Your turn in the HTC One sunlight is almost upon you. If you’ve been holding onto your $199.99 waiting for this moment to arrive, you’ll be able to give Verizon all of your money starting next week.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One
- 2013-12-17: HTC One Android 4.3 Update Increases Charging Speeds, Has VZ Cloud App Preloaded
- 2013-12-15: Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Approved
- 2013-11-20: HTC Details Android 4.4 Update Roadmap For HTC One And Droid DNA
- 2013-10-29: Verizon HTC One Android 4.3 Update Delayed By A Month