In a tweet by the folks over at Verizon that was short and sweet (just like how all tweets on Twitter should be), we were told that “Moto X. Black & White. Verizon Wireless. Coming Soon. Moto Maker coming later this year #MeetMotoX #4G LTE”, which means that apart from the Moto X hitting Verizon in due time, one can also expect Moto Maker to arrive later this year, too. AT&T did mention that they would be putting on offer the Moto Maker customization options, while other carriers will jump aboard the Moto Maker program at a later date, and it is nice to see Verizon step up to the plate so soon to throw in their lot as well. I suppose if you always wanted to pimp your handset in a legit and tasteful manner, then the Moto X might be a decent candidate, although it remains to be seen the exact date as to when you would be able to do so.
Other carriers that will be offering the freshly announced Moto X include US Cellular and Sprint, although folks in the UK do not seem as though they will be on the receiving end. I guess that’s what you get for not wanting to separate yourself from the monarchy all those hundreds of years ago, eh? It’s a joke, people! Alternatively, you can always settle for a cheaper Moto X that has already been confirmed.
Next Story: Alleged iPhone 5C Display And Framing Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-02-23: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Release Soon
- 2013-12-09: Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-01: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint To Offer Moto X For $0.01 On Cyber Monday
- 2013-11-20: Verizon Moto X Now Selling On Amazon For $0.01
- 2013-11-19: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released