The mantle of the world’s thinnest smartphone seemed to have fallen onto the chassis of the Vivo X3, where this particular smartphone is said to measure a mere 5.6mm thin. It did make an appearance online in the past before as part of a leaked photos set, but it seems that the Vivo X3 has finally made its way to being the real deal, appearing at an actual event where those present were able to hold it in their own hands and go crazy snapping the shutter button on their respective digital cameras in order to churn out a decent news piece on this device a short while later.
The Vivo X3 would measure 2mm thinner compared to the existing iPhone 5, which might not sound like much, but it does just enough to edge out on the Huawei Ascend P6 which was officially announced just a couple of months back. The Vivo X3 is a Made in China handset, and it is tipped to make an appearance in majority of the Asian markets. Hardware specifications have not been confirmed just yet, but it is tipped to arrive with a 5-inch 1080p display and a quad-core MediaTek processor. I wonder how long will the battery on the Vivo X3 be able to last on a full charge.
Next Story: Verizon HTC One Officially Announced
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-15: HTC One M8's Dual-Lens Setup Draws Interest From Huawei And Lenovo [Rumor]