HTC One wowed customers and many critics with its sleek design and all metal body. The design did prove to be a hit, the company also released a mini version of the smartphone with a similar design. It is also expected to release the HTC One Max, a purported phablet that retains the design and build quality of its younger sibling. A new image has surfaced online which shows off a purported tablet that proudly touts the HTC One design, if this is the real deal, it means the company is set on milking its popular design. Screen size is said to be between 8 to 10 inches.
Not much is known about this tablet at this point in time. There’s also the possibility that it might be a knockoff, we’ve already seen a HTC One Max clone even though the company hasn’t even announced that device as yet. The difference between HTC One Max and HTC One Tablet, apart from the display size, are the corners, which are more squared off on the tablet. The phablet is expected to have a 5.9 inch display and corners rounded more than the purported tablet. No information about specifications and features has leaked as yet, we can expect to hear more if this turns out to be a real product that HTC is working on. [Image via Weibo]
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-11-13: HTC One Max Release Date Pegged For November 15 On Sprint
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-07-15: HTC One Max Rumored To Be Released In September 2013