A few hours ago Apple conducted a media event on its campus in Cupertino, California. At the event, Apple unveiled the two new iPhones we had been hearing about for the past few months. The company also made a number of announcements related to its retail stores, sales numbers, iTunes Radio and iOS 7. Apple didn’t offer a livestream of its event, however it has now made the entire keynote video available for streaming through its website.
Millions of Apple fans around the world, who didn’t have the luxury of being present at the actual event, were keeping up with the announcements through various websites. Getting the details is one thing, actually watching the entire proceeding is something different. Those who would like to see how things played out during today’s media event can now head over to the Apple website and stream the entire keynote. Today Apple announced the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, so finally the rumor cycle comes to an end. Almost all of the rumors we had heard about these devices have turned out to be true. Apple starts taking pre-orders for the iPhone 5C on September 13th, there’s no pre-order program for the iPhone 5S. They’ll be released in select markets a week later on September 20th.RELATED
- Apple's Patent Filing Could Point To What Maps Will Look Like
- Cut The Rope 2 Released For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- iPhone 6 Predicted To Launch Mid 2014, According To Analyst
- San Francisco District Attorney Wants Activation Lock To Be Enabled By Default
- Mac Pro Available For Pre-Order, Expected To Ship On 30th December
- Follow: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,