It does seem that ASUS has a spanking new PadFone Infinity lined up for the masses in the near future, as there has been an invitation from ASUS who will be hosting an event for the very same device in Taipei, Taiwan, from next Tuesday onwards. The ASUS PadFone Infinity does seem to shape up to be some sort of phone and tablet combination which hopefully, will be easy to wrap one’s fingers around, and if previous ASUS creations were to be taken into consideration, this might look pretty much the same as that of the existing model, except for better and faster hardware specifications located right underneath the hood.
Who knows, we might see a more beefy quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor within, in addition to a microSD memory card slot as well as a shade of all-white? Needless to say, other details such as pricing and regional availability should be released at the press event itself, and this is where one plays his or her patience cards right. As the end user, just what kind of hardware would you like to see the Taiwanese hardware manufacturer throw into the mix to make up the ASUS PadFone Infinity? More RAM and better battery life?RELATED
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- On Device: WhatsApp Overtakes Facebook, Is Leading Mobile Messaging Service Now
- PingPong: Simple, Interactive, Free Q&A App For Teachers
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Follow: asus,