During Sony’s first PlayStation 4 event, which was held on a blistering cold day in New York City back in February, a number of upcoming titles were shown off by a number of first- and third-party publishers. One of those publishers was Capcom as they showed off a medieval game called Deep Down, which at the time felt like a next-generation version of Bethesda’s Skyrim. Since the demo was showcased back in February, we haven’t heard much regarding the game, but more details surrounding Deep Down were revealed during Sony’s pre-TGS event.
One of the first bits of details that came out of Sony’s pre-TGS event concerning Deep Down is the fact the game will feature randomly-generated maps, monsters and weapons in New York in the year 2094. We’re not sure how exactly we go back to a medieval setting in the future, but we guess that’s something we’ll learn once we’re able to get our hands on the game.
A demo of Deep Souls was shown off during the event, and after seeing the video, we think the game looks more like Namco’s Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls games, which has us cringing at the thought at how difficult this game will also be.RELATED
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Peggle 2 Xbox One Launch Trailer Is Filled With Masters, Multiplayer, Trials
- Follow: capcom, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,