Lenovo continues to churn out more Ultrabooks along the way, and here we are with a couple more of them – the Lenovo ThinkPad T440s and ThinkPad T440 Ultrabooks. The Lenovo ThinkPad T440s would be the thinnest and lightest T-series Ultrabook from Lenovo, where it measures a mere 0.81” at its thickest point and tips the scales at just 3.5 pounds, ensuring that it is a snap to slide into any bag without causing a strain on your shoulders. Despite sounding as though it is a dainty machine, the T440s still packs quite a durable punch, making it an uncompromising machine for the most discerning professionals.
Powered by up to the 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor, it offers over 17 hours of battery life thanks to its high capacity battery, boasting a Full High Definition (FHD) touch capable display, the world renowned ThinkPad Precision keyboard, and optional Near Field Communication (NFC) capability. When you need to destress, why not listen to your favorite tunes via the Dolby Home Theater v4 audio?
As for the ThinkPad T440 Ultrabook, this would be best described as an enterprise 14” laptop with an industry leading combination of power and performance. It will of course be thin and lightweight, without compromising on durability and performance. You get a 2x larger TrackPad for greater control, HD+ and touch capabilities and an enhanced keyboard with added functionality to cater for Windows 8. Tipping the scales at 4.0lbs onwards with a superior battery life of up to 17 hours to help you get the job done on the go.
Do note that the specifications for both will vary depending on the region it is released in. Pricing and availability details remain to be announced.
Next Story: New Plastic Material Gets Stronger Under Stress
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo S5000 Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Vibe X Smartphone Announced (aka IdeaPhone S960)
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- 2013-09-05: Lenovo Flex 20 All-In-One PC
- 2013-09-02: Lenovo ThinkPad S440 & S540