Many of you probably focused on the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear during Samsung’s big unveiling earlier this month, but for those who enjoy their tablets, the new Galaxy Note 10.1 looks to be quite the 10-inch tablet based from our initial impressions. If you read our hands-on story of the Galaxy Note 10.1 and wondered when you can get your 10-inch loving mitts all over the tablet, you won’t have to wait long as Samsung has just announced it’ll be available across major retailers starting on October 10.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be made available for pre-order starting at 12:00 a.m. ET on September 27, although Samsung doesn’t go into detail which retailers will be accepting pre-orders. If we had to guess, we think it’s a safe bet the major retailers like Amazon and Best Buy will have pre-orders available later on this evening.
The 2014 edition of the Galaxy Note 10.1 features a Super Clear LCD 2560 x 1600 WQXGA display, a 1.9GHz Exynos 5420 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, 8220mAh Li-ion battery and improved S Pen capabilities. The design of the Galaxy Note 10.1 may seem familiar to those who used the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, but it also features some of the tweaks in design Samsung announced for its Galaxy Note 3.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: galaxy note 10.1, Samsung,