Many of you probably focused on the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear during Samsung’s big unveiling earlier this month, but for those who enjoy their tablets, the new Galaxy Note 10.1 looks to be quite the 10-inch tablet based from our initial impressions. If you read our hands-on story of the Galaxy Note 10.1 and wondered when you can get your 10-inch loving mitts all over the tablet, you won’t have to wait long as Samsung has just announced it’ll be available across major retailers starting on October 10.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be made available for pre-order starting at 12:00 a.m. ET on September 27, although Samsung doesn’t go into detail which retailers will be accepting pre-orders. If we had to guess, we think it’s a safe bet the major retailers like Amazon and Best Buy will have pre-orders available later on this evening.
The 2014 edition of the Galaxy Note 10.1 features a Super Clear LCD 2560 x 1600 WQXGA display, a 1.9GHz Exynos 5420 quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM, an 8MP rear-facing camera, 8220mAh Li-ion battery and improved S Pen capabilities. The design of the Galaxy Note 10.1 may seem familiar to those who used the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, but it also features some of the tweaks in design Samsung announced for its Galaxy Note 3.
Next Story: eBay Buys Braintree For $800 Million
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-01-08: New Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 Update Brings WatchOn And S Educate Apps
- 2013-11-27: Microsoft Targets The Galaxy Tab In Ad This Time Around
- 2013-10-31: LTE-A Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Makes Its Way To South Korea
- 2013-10-01: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Review
- 2013-09-06: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Hits The FCC