CEATEC, the largest electronics show in Japan is opening its doors in a few hours and Ubergizmo is in Tokyo to report about the latest gadgetery and technologies being shown there. We have already had an opportunity to try out some of the wearable technology concepts from DoCoMo, including a few smart glass user interface concepts, but there is much more to come. You can expect to see a new crop of 4K TVs and monitors, along with ultra-high resolution displays for smartphones and of course some unexpected designs found only in Japan.
By the middle of the week, the show will culminate with the CEATEC innovation Awards, which will highlight the best products in a host of categories: Smart Mobility, Home entertainment, Electronic components, Digital imaging, Computing and networking, Software, Mobile technology, Transportation, Health and Household, Smart community, Industrial Design. Ubergizmo co-founder Hubert Nguyen is part of the Awards panel again in 2013. Ubergizmo is also a premium media partner of CEATEC 2013.
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2013-10-03: TDK Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording Boosts HDD Capacity (HAMR)
- 2013-10-03: Mitsubishi Car Display System Sports Free Form Screen
- 2013-10-03: NTT docomo Showcases Dragon Quest Metal Slime Smartphone
- 2013-10-03: Mazda Shakin’ Racer App Gives Your Arm A Workout
- 2013-10-02: CEATEC 2013 Innovation Awards Winners' List