It’s that time of the year: a new wave of cool technologies are coming to the market and the next-generation is being built by a host of visionaries right now. To celebrate the conclusion of the GLAZED conference, Ubergizmo and Stained Glass Labs will host Digital Fall, a technology & fashion event in San Francisco, with Lenovo as the main sponsor.
If you are close by, get a ticket and come party with the finest people in the wearable technology space, including startups, investors and journalists. Enjoy our fashion show, and the lively mix of models, designers and technologists.
Since our readers are located all over the country, Lenovo and Ubergizmo would like to give you a chance to participate by giving away one Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro laptop (with qHD 3200×1800 display!), which is coming to the market next month. You could be among the first people to get one.
If you are not familiar with the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, it is an exquisite laptop that can fold at a 360 degrees angle to offer a laptop or a tablet experience and everything in between, for an optimum user experience. You will undoubtedly look great with this sexy laptop.
What to do: rules highlights
* Post a comment below and tell us what you like about the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro and why you want one (scroll down, and the commenting system will load). Use your Facebook account or an email that we can use to reliably contact you.
* Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (our bots check…)
* The deadline to post a comment is OCT 07 2013 at 23:59 PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* One (1) winner will be chosen randomly. Each winner will receive one (1) Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (Estimated retail price – USD $1099) * Go read and agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro Specifications Highlights
Intel I5-4200U CPU
13.3 QHD+ IPS Multi-touch Screen (3200 x 1800)
WiFi Intel B/G/N and BT 4.0
Official web page
Next Story: Microsoft Touch Cover 2 Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses