Are you a huge fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you would definitely have given Assassin’s Creed 4 a go already, and this time around, we have a spanking new single player DLC that has been unveiled where it will star shipmate Adewale. The time setting? A good 15 years of clock fast forwarding is required. This is the first single player DLC for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag from Ubisoft, where it is tipped to launch before March 2014 rolls around. In Freedom Cry, one will be able to enjoy nine missions of “self-contained” single-player story.
Ubisoft mentioned, “Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw as Captain Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Fifteen years later, Adewale has become a trained assassin and finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue with no weapon nor crew, starting a new adventure of his own.”
This particular content will be made available as part of a Season Pass, where one will be able to enjoy a 20% discount after purchasing each piece of AC4′s upcoming DLC on an individual basis. Apart from that, the Season Pass will also include additional single-player missions, weapons, skins and collectibles, not to mention new multiplayer characters.
Next Story: Mad Catz M.O.J.O Specs And Prices Revealed
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-26: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Gold Edition Spotted
- 2014-03-26: Battlefield 4 Naval Strike DLC For Xbox One And PC Delayed
- 2014-02-05: Assassin’s Creed 4 Freedom Cry DLC Will Be A Standalone Release Soon
- 2014-02-05: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC Pack Coming To PS4, PS3 And Windows PC This February 27
- 2013-12-10: Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- 2013-03-19: Assassin’s Creed 3: The Betrayal DLC Arrives