Good news for all of your Assassin’s Creed fans! If you are patient enough to wait until January 14th, 2014, without doing anything silly that might just cut short your life or injure your fingers and thumbs, then you will be able to enjoy Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD on the PS3 on that date, via the PlayStation Store, of course.
The whole idea of Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD was pretty simple – the development team simply wanted to improve upon what they set out to do on the Vita, adapting both gameplay and missions to be the most fun and enjoyable they could be. This means every individual mission has been reworked so that its pacing is improved, in addition to offering more challenge to the player.
The background story of Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD has been set in New Orleans between 1765 and 1780, which happens to be the period between the end of the French and Indian War, right up to the middle of the American Revolution. Aveline, a female Assassin of mixed French and African heritage, would be the protagonist here, as she was brought up in a world of privilege and contrasts, resulting in her being a strong-willed woman and an avid opponent of slavery.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: assassin's creed, ps3,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation