The “sweetest” game in the world, Candy Crush, will soon make its way across a slew of Kindle Fire devices, where among them would include the recently announced Kindle Fire HDX that was unveiled to the world at the end of last month. In other words, ladies and gentlemen, Candy Crush Saga is finally on the Amazon Appstore. It will arrive as a free download of course, where this is set to happen in selected territories today followed by a worldwide release this coming October 17th across a range of Kindle Fire devices.
Just how popular is Candy Crush Saga at the moment? It happens to be one of the most irresistible games worldwide at the moment, where there are more than 53 million daily players – at least according to AppData’s report which is accurate as at September this year. There are more than 400 challenging levels for one to enjoy, and players can seamlessly synchronize their progression regardless of which device that they are playing on using Facebook.
Tommy Palm, Games Guru at King, shared, “We’ve had such positive feedback from players regarding King’s first Kindle Fire title, Bubble Witch Saga, that we now feel the time is right to bring Candy Crush Saga to Kindle Fire fans. The Kindle Fire is a great device with which to enjoy the Candy Crush Saga gameplay and, with levels regularly added by the King team, we hope to keep Kindle Fire owners entertained every day.”
Next Story: Angry Birds Go! Announced
- 2014-03-31: Candy Crush Hires Girl’s Nails As Advertising Space
- 2014-03-25: Candy Crush To Trade at $22.50 Per Share
- 2014-02-25: King Pulls Back “Candy” Trademark Attempt
- 2014-02-18: Candy Crush Saga’s King Files For IPO
- 2014-02-05: Amazon Video Ads Business Gets Detailed
- 2013-12-05: Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- 2013-11-18: Original Kindle Fire Receives Unofficial Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-11-18: Amazon Rolls Out Kindle Fire OS 3.1 With BYOD Support, More
- 2013-11-04: Amazon Kindles Receive Discount To Celebrate FAA's New Rules