Photographers, if you’re looking to pick up a brand new camera, Fujifilm has a new camera in the works called the Fuji X-E2 which you might want to take note of. Thanks to a recently leaked photo, we now know what the camera could look like. While Fujifilm has yet to make the camera official, here are some of its leaked specs which hopefully are not too far from the truth. According to the rumors, the Fuji X-E2 will sport a 16MP sensor with a 3” LCD display.
It will come with a lens modulation optimizer, 0.08 second AF speed, a faster EXR II processor, face detection similar to the Fuji X-M1, improved video mode with manual control, improved WiFi, and a second generation X-Trans sensor with phase detection AF. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but the rumors are suggesting that Fujifilm could be announcing the camera in the next couple of days, so be sure to check back with us then for the official announcement!
Next Story: Panasonic Lumix GM1 Announced
- 2014-03-17: New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03: Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28: Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26: Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20: Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online