Back in September, T-Mobile’s Moto X received an update that basically improved the smartphone’s camera, making them the first carrier to receive said update. Other carriers were expected to receive it soon and the good news is that if you’re a Verizon subscriber, it looks like the update should be rolled out in the near future. This is according to emails some Verizon Moto X users have received informing them of an upcoming soak test for their device. The email did not state what sort of update Verizon Moto X users could look forward to, but if we had to guess, we would say that the camera update would be a safe bet.
No word on when exactly will the update be released once the soak test is complete, but presumably it will be released in the near future. For those unfamiliar, the camera update will improve the phone’s camera, such as its color accuracy, exposure, reduce noise, and etc. It is a pretty obvious update and one that we’re sure many Moto X users will gladly welcome. In any case we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more information on when the update will be released, so check back with us in the near future for the details!
Next Story: Argos Launches Affordable MyTablet
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-02-23: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4.2 Update Release Soon
- 2013-12-09: Wooden Backplates For Verizon's Moto X Shown In Leaked Photo
- 2013-12-01: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint To Offer Moto X For $0.01 On Cyber Monday
- 2013-11-20: Verizon Moto X Now Selling On Amazon For $0.01
- 2013-11-19: Verizon Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released