A few months ago, a leak from a Korean brochure confirmed a kids-friendly Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 was currently in the works. A day later, Samsung announced the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids as a tablet that would offer a more kid-friendly approach to their latest device. Today, Samsung is announcing the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids will become available in the U.S. starting on November 10 for $229.99.
Samsung is opening pre-orders for the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids to those in the U.S. starting on November 1, with each order coming with a protective bumper case, regardless if it’s a pre-order or not. The 7-inch tablet will come equipped with parental controls, educational and entertainment applications and unique content for children to enjoy. The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids also features a Kids mode that allows children to navigate through the tablet more easily.
Galaxy Tab 3 Kids will also come with additional content and services through Samsung’s Galaxy Perks, which includes a $10 credit towards the purchase of apps, books, movies and music in Google Play, 12 monte of free Boingo Mobile Wi-Fi access, a 3-month Hulu Plus Membership for new users, two years of up to 50GB of Dropbox storage and more. That’s certainly a lot of perks to give to your children, so we wouldn’t blame you if you kept those for yourself.RELATED
- JXD S5800 Android Gaming Tablet/Smartphone Unveiled
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Woman's New iPad From Target Came With Past Owner's Personal Information
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Follow: galaxy tab 3, Samsung,