The Sony Xperia Z1 is no pushover as a smartphone, especially when you consider its flagship credentials. Having said that, this waterproof smartphone has just received an update that has been said to deliver an improvement to its rear camera, not that the back camera in the past was a slouch or anything like it. Apparently, this new firmware update has introduced an algorithm that will enhance the performance of the camera, where it the same improvements have been sent over to the likes of Burst Mode, Superior Auto, AR Effect and Sweep Panorama.
This particular update started to roll out globally already, and the image above hails from a Dutch Sony Xperia Z1 owner, where it depicted the difference between the quality of photographs taken before and of course, right after the update. Needless to say, the update lets the camera capture an even greater amount of detail, even when there are shadows around. Not only that, it does seem that there has been improvements made to the color reproduction and contrast areas, too.
Well, all I can say is, there has been no adverse reports after installing this particular update, so if you’re a proud Xperia Z1 owner, it would do you good to have the update installed, too.RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: Sony, xperia z1,
- Seen at: forum.xda-developers