It was at the end of last year when we brought you word that the Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition has ended up on sale, and just like vehicles and other kinds of hardware (tablets and smartphones included), a hardware refresh is definitely on the cards after that amount of time. Well, we are now glad to announce that Dell has introduced a revamped version of the Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition, where this bad boy will arrive with a new processor, a touchscreen display, as well as a starting price that is lower than the original to help those out who are running on an extremely tight budget.
The all new Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition will now run on an Intel Haswell processor, where it will have a Full HD touchscreen display, as well as a starting price of $1,249. The most basic model will have a 13.3” display, run on an Intel Core i5-4200U processor which is accompanied by 8GB RAM and a 128GB solid state drive. Other than that, expect to see it arrive with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS alongside a year’s worth of pro support. If you have a little bit of extra money to spare, then there is the $1,549 model which will have a speedier Core i7-4500U processor and 256GB of internal storage space. Any takers?
Next Story: Moto G LED Notification Light Glitch
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag