The folks over at Facebook have introduced the latest version of its Windows 8.1 app update, which has already happened several times before ever since the first version rolled out in slightly more than one month back. Right now, the Facebook app for Windows 8.1 happens to be the most popular free app in the Windows Store, so do expect it to remain somewhere at the top after the latest version has already been released, sporting a slew of new features and improvements to make your social network experience a more complete one.
The Windows Store page points to a change log that shows how the Facebook app will now be able to support tagging – a first for it, actually. You can download and upload both files and photos from Facebook messages using this latest update, not to mention being able to set up not only your cover but profile photos as well straight from the app. Hopefully the many bug fixes which were proclaimed but not revealed will also do their bit to make it all the more enjoyable. You can download the app here. For those who have already done so, how did you find your experience so far? Has it been a rewarding one?
Next Story: LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20: Facebook Rumored To Launch Their Own Mobile Ad Network
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2013-10-17: Facebook Launches Official App For Windows 8.1
- 2013-07-03: Facebook And Flickr Photo Integration Are No More In Windows 8.1