It was reported earlier this week that Samsung may start rolling out the Android 4.3 update for Galaxy Note 2 in the near future. Apparently the final build has already reached Samsung service centers, which might mean that an OTA update release just might be around the corner. While Samsung hasn’t released the update as yet, the Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 build has leaked online. November 10th is the build date. This test build is said to be pretty close to the final build that’s still expected to be released soon.
It is said that this is one of the final builds and that nothing major will be included in the future builds except bug fixes and performance improvements. The update brings a number of changes, such as a new user interface that’s quite similar to the Galaxy Note 3. A number of features have been ported over from the Note 3 as well. Samsung Wallet and Samsung Knox enterprise security suite are also present on Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 XXUEMK4 build. Flashing this firmware build won’t void your warranty but do keep in mind that this isn’t an official release from Samsung. Full changelog and download link for Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 leaked build is available at the leak source.
Next Story: Purported Nexus 10 2013 Images Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-22: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Brings Galaxy Gear Support
- 2013-12-17: AT&T Galaxy Note 2 Update Brings Galaxy Gear Support And More
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-20: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon