Microsoft today released an update for its Bing Android app, the updated app comes with a facelift which brings the app’s design in line with the search engine’s recent rebranding. One of the first things the user is bound to notice in this updated app is the new Bing logo. Much of the functionality remains the same, however users now have the option to set the daily Bing image as the wallpaper of their Android device. The Bing search engine features a new image daily, usually taken by professional photographers, therefore a good option for those who want to see something new on their desktop every single day.
Bing for Android comes with the speak to search feature, users also have the ability to add the app’s widget on the device’s home screen. Bookmarks and saved screenshots can be shared directly with SkyDrive. Bing search is obviously included in the app, users can search the internet for whatever they want, there’s an integrated browser which opens links returned by Bing search. HTML versions of Bing Maps and Bing Weather can also be accessed through this app. Microsoft’s latest update for the Bing Android app is available now and can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
Next Story: Kiss Goodbye To Shock Mobile Bills
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-11-02: Bing for Mobile updated
- 2011-05-25: Verizon announces LG Revolution for tomorrow
- 2010-08-30: Bing Search Makes Way to Verizon Android Devices