Back in September, we reported that HP has four new Android tablets. The full specs of the tablets weren’t available then, neither were their prices, but the good news is that if you were wondering about these tablets, HP has posted them on its website where the full specs of each tablet has been revealed, along with their prices, all of which appear to be relatively affordable, with the most expensive of the bunch only being priced at $329.99.
Starting with the HP Slate7 Plus, this tablet will be priced at $149.99 and will feature a 7” 1280×800 display. It will be powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor with a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 0.3MP front-facing camera, with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of storage and a 4,000mAh battery. The HP Slate7 Extreme will share some of the same features, but will instead feature a 1.8GHz quad-core Tegra 4 processor with 16GB of storage and a 4,100mAh battery, everything else will remain the same. It will be priced slightly higher at $199.99.
Next up is the HP Slate8 Pro which will feature a larger 8” 1600×1200 display. It will also be powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core Tegra 4 processor with an 8MP rear-facing camera, and a HD front-facing camera. It will be accompanied by 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, and a 5,680mAh battery. This is HP’s most expensive tablet of the bunch and will cost $329.99.
Last but not least is the HP Slate10 HD which is the largest tablet at 10”. It will feature a 1280×800 display with a 1.2GHz dual-core Marvell PXA968 processor with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera, and will come with a 7,000mAh battery. It will be priced at $299.99.
All of HP’s tablets will run on Android 4.2.2 with the exception of the Slate8 Pro which will run on Android 4.2 instead.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2014-03-06: HP Launches Low-End Android Tablet
- 2014-01-12: HP Rumored To Launch $200 Phablet Very Soon
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2013-09-19: HP Slates 7-HD, 7-Extreme, 8-Pro and 10-HD Cover Full Android Spectrum
- 2013-06-24: HP Slate 21 Is An All-In-One PC That Runs On Android