Huawei has come up with their fair share of mobile devices in the past, and it seems that they will have yet another trick up their sleeves with the Huawei PhoPad. I don’t know about you, but it does have a ring of a delicious bowl of Vietnamese beef noodles which I cannot get enough of to me. It remains to be seen whether the Huawei PhoPad is a rebranding of the Huawei Ascend Mate, or could Huawei be revealing a new design which is similar to the ASUS Padfone series that would enable a smartphone to be placed within a companion tablet shell, where it would work as the “brain”? Only time will tell though.
What is confirmed for sure would be this – the PhoPad’s name has recently been trademarked with the USPTO. From now until then though, we can only sit tight and wait for additional leaks and rumors to hit the newswires, since it is extremely rare for a company to shed official information on an upcoming device so freely unless they have a cool marketing ploy up their sleeves. Do you think that the name PhoPad will be able to help it shift large numbers of units in sales?
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration