The FIFA brand is most commonly known for the soccer games that have quite a huge fan following, but its actually an international governing body that overlooks various aspects of the sport. Its easy to confuse these two apps with the games, despite that, FIFA has launched its official apps for iOS and Android. Through the app, soccer fans will be able to stream the 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw live on December 6th as well as keep an eye on their favorite teams, leagues and keep up with match scores.
After the final draws, the app will also display World Cup match schedules, exclusive destination guide for Brazil as well as team profiles. The app also displays FIFA Coca-Cola World Ranking, users will be able to check both men and women’s ranking whenever they choose to. Coverage of over 197 leagues is provided with FIFA News contributing breaking stories, videos and photos. The upcoming World Cup in Brazil is obviously a major focus, and timing is just right for this app as soccer fans gear up for the biggest event of their favorite sport. The official FIFA apps for iOS and Android are available as a free download from App Store and the Google Play Store respectively.
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Google Launches Standalone Camera App For Android
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-02-06: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Launches This April
- 2013-11-25: FIFA Manager Bites The Dust