Just what is the Dell Wyse Cloud Connect that was announced earlier today? It so happens to be an ultra-compact and highly mobile cloud-access device which will be able to deliver instant desktop virtualization and personal cloud services to just about any HDMI- or MHL-enabled display. This is a pocket-sized device, making it a snap to tote around, while delivering a full-HD experience with enterprise-level security, manageability and reliability for that added peace of mind. From now on, regardless of the size of your organization, you will be able to enjoy streaming cloud services and IT solutions in a cost-effective form factor thanks to the Dell Wyse Cloud Connect.
In fact, the Dell Wyse Cloud Connect might very well usher in an age of a new end-user device category which will bridge thin clients and mobile devices as part of Dell Cloud Client-Computing’s end-to-end desktop virtualization solutions portfolio. It supports multiple use cases such as mobile workers, students, digital signage, kiosks and other space-constrained environments, where among the specific customer benefits include quick and secure access for mobile and remote workers to virtual desktops, easy remote connections to Windows or Mac OS computers, plug-and-play interactive presentations, and personal cloud access among others. [Product Page]
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag