[CES 2014] Earlier this year, Fujifilm introduced new cameras belonging to their XP-series of rugged devices, which is why it isn’t surprising that come CES 2014, Fujifilm is back with new additions to their XP lineup with the Fujifilm FinePix XP70. The device will join Fujifilm’s XP lineup of durable cameras and will come with a host of protective features, such as the ability to withstand immersion into water of depths up to 33ft, shockproof from drops as high as 5ft, freezeproof to temperatures as cold as 14F, and will also be dustproof which might come in handy if you’re planning on bringing this to the beach or desert.
As far as the rest of the FinePix XP70’s specs are concerned, we can look forward to a 16MP CMOS sensor with a 5x 28-140mm optical zoom lens, WiFi connectivity, and the ability to capture videos at Full HD. Its wireless connectivity will allow photographers to transfer photos wirelessly. Assuming this connectivity is the same as other Fujifilm cameras, we expect that the Fujifilm Camera Remote app should play nicely with the camera as well, which will allow smartphone and tablet users to take photos using the camera remotely.
Fujifilm will be pricing their FinePix XP70 at a rather affordable $229.95 and the camera should be available for purchase come March 2014.
Next Story: D-Link DCS-825L WiFi Baby Camera
- 2014-03-17 New Fujifilm X Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2014-03-03 Fujifilm UK Launches Camera Customization Service
- 2014-01-28 Fujifilm X-T1 Is Official
- 2014-01-26 Additional Fujifilm X-T1 Specs Revealed
- 2014-01-20 Fujifilm X-T1 Photos Leaked Online
- 2014-01-06 Fujifilm Unveils FUJINON XF56mmF1.2 R Lens For Portrait Photography
- 2014-01-06 Fujifilm’s INSTAX SHARE Is A Portable Printer For Smartphones
- 2014-01-06 Fujifilm Launches X100S In Black
- 2014-01-06 Fujifilm FinePix S8600 Is An Affordable Compact Camera
- 2014-01-06 Fujifilm FinePix S1 Is World’s First Weather Resistant Super Zoom Bridge Camera