GUNNAR Optiks, the pioneer behind the world of precision-engineered computer and gaming eyewear, has ushered in the brand new year through the unveiling of the INTERCEPT Color Collection. The INTERCEPT Color Collection happens to feature richly energetic hues that deliver a personalized, multi-chromatic touch to the retro-infused, high-tech optical perfection that can be found within.
According to Joe Croft, GUNNAR Optik’s CEO, “GUNNAR makes glasses for anyone who demands the absolute most from their digital experience. But a high performance product designed for such a wide range of digital consumers can’t be confined to a limited color palette. With the introduction of the INTERCEPT Color Collection, we’ve given everyone, from hardcore gamers to creative designers to technophiles of all types, a chance to show off their individuality and style – while protecting and enhancing their vision.” Expect five more vibrant hues to be added the INTERCEPT suite, and they are Cobalt, Fire, Kryptonite, Ghost and Ink, linking up with the classic and original Onyx model. Being top-grade polymer frames, they have been specially fine-tuned to maximize stability and durability. Not only that, you will be able to appreciate the even weight distribution and premium soft-touch, non-slip external coating that ensures they are comfortable in addition to being durable.
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-16: Book Hotels Through Google Glass Using The Starwood App
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Cesium 133 Atomic Wristwatch On Kickstarter