It has only been a couple of months since Apple launched its two new tablets, the iPad Air and the Retina display touting iPad mini. Customers have a variety of options on their hands when it comes to purchasing these products. They can either go with Apple’s own retail stores, its online store or through various carriers and retailers. Staples also carries Apple’s products, and while it previously only sold the new tablets through its online store, the retailers brick-and-mortar stores will now carrying the iPad Air as well as the Retina iPad mini.
Customers who wish to trade in their old iPads can get up to $300 from Staples for it as well as 5 percent back in rewards credits. Retailers also run different promotions from time to time, so its possible that Staples might offer a sweet deal on the new tablets sometime in the future. You can call up for local Staples and see if the tablets are in stock, apparently some stores only have one out of the two tablets in stock right now. Inventory may vary, but if you find yourself in a Staples someday and feel the immediate urge to pick up a new iPad, they’ll have you covered. The retailer isn’t carrying the iPhones in its stores, it says that it first wants to see how the iPads perform.
Next Story: Sennheiser MM 30G In-Ear Headset
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Refurbished Retina iPad Mini Now Available Online
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-25 New York Times’ iPad Air Ad Juxtaposed Against MH370 News, Causes Embarrassment
- 2014-03-24 Refurbished iPad Air Available From The Online Apple Store
- 2013-11-03 iPad Air Launch Weekend Sales Might Range Between 2.5 To 3.5 Million
- 2013-10-28 iPad Air And Retina iPad Mini Reportedly Have 1GB RAM