MWC 2014 or Mobile World Congress 2014 is just around the corner. It kicks off on February 24th in Barcelona, Spain. One of the biggest industry conferences of the year, a lot of companies are expected to unveil new devices. The Korean juggernaut is expected to launch its next generation flagship, Galaxy S5, here, whereas HTC is also rumored to finally unveil the M8. Acer doesn’t want to be left out of the fray, and the company’s teaser has us believing that the Acer 2014 announcement will lift the wraps off of new products.
The teaser blatantly hints at the possibility of new devices being announced at the MWC 2014 event, and its possible that at least one of those devices might be a part of its Liquid mobile device lineup. The image in the teaser seems to be of a smartphone that has something unconventional on the back, there can be countless theories about this, the object could be a fingerprint scanner, an IR blaster, a hardware button of some kind, etc. Acer MWC 2014 teaser don’t give out any further details, so we’ll have to wait until the official announcement at Mobile World Congress 2014 to be absolutely sure of what Acer has up its sleeve. Luckily, MWC isn’t that far off now.
Next Story: LG Claims G Pro 2 Knock Code Safer Than Touch ID
- 2014-03-13 ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26 WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26 Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2014-02-20 Acer Liquid E3 & Z4 Announced
- 2014-02-18 ZTE To Introduce New Android And Firefox Phones This MWC
- 2014-02-10 Nokia Android Phone Release Later This Month [Report]
- 2014-01-30 Purported Nokia X Images Leaked Again
- 2010-02-17 Acer BeTouch E400 Android Phone