iOS 7 is the biggest iOS update that Apple has ever released. Not only does the update dramatically overhaul the design of the user interface, but it has also brought about a change in the way apps are designed. There are also new features that the update has brought to the table, but unfortunately not everyone is enamored by its looks.
However one hacker has decided that the best thing to do is hack the iPad in such a way that it will let him boot not just older version of iOS, but the latest one as well, which is exactly what jailbreak, winocm, did as you can see in the video above.
Not only has winocm managed to dual boot iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 7.0.6, but it seems that he has managed to triple boot his iPad where he also has the option of booting to a much older iOS 5.1 build! Of course safe to say that this is a process that not many of us are familiar and probably should not attempt to do, but do check out the video above if you’d like to see a triple booting iPad. What do you guys think of it? Pretty cool, huh?
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-04-18: Chinese App Store Clone 'KuaiYong' Installs Pirated iOS Apps Without Jailbreaking
- 2013-03-29: iOS 7 Jailbreak May Already Be In The Works
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2013-03-04: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Installed On Over 14 Million Devices
- 2013-02-08: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Unlocks Nearly 7 Million Devices Within Four Days