Pizza – comfort food that does have its fair share of nutrition, such as vegetables (mushrooms, capsicum, olives…), and of course, full of cheesy goodness if you want to. I personally love Domino’s Pizza and their menu, and it is nice to hear that the pizza chain has now started to accept payment via Google Wallet. In fact, those who actually make use of Google’s digital wallet with Domino’s Android app will also be on the receiving end of free Specialty Chicken.
Google Wallet happens to be a free mobile payment system which would enable users to stash the likes of debit cards, credit cards and loyalty cards electronically on their smartphone. If you are a Domino’s customer who has placed an online order of at least $10 using the Android ordering app, and decide to pay with the “Buy with Google” button at checkout, then your stomach will be filled with a free order of Domino’s new Specialty Chicken. This particular offer is good through June 15th.
Patrick Doyle, Domino’s Pizza president and chief executive officer, shared, “This is yet another way Domino’s is using technology to improve our customer experience. Google Wallet is a great technology that allows customers even more flexibility and convenience when it comes to paying for their Domino’s orders.”
Next Story: Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-21: Domino’s Pizza Accepts Payment Via Google Wallet Now
- 2014-04-20: Google Trends Gets Email Subscriptions
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-03-15: Google Wallet’s “Tap And Pay” On Non-KitKat Handsets Says Goodnight From April 14
- 2014-03-12: Google Wallet ‘Orders’ Feature Allows You To Track Online Shipments
- 2013-05-21: Google Checkout Retiring On November 20 To Make Way For Wallet
- 2013-05-15: Google Wallet Now Lets You Send Money Over Gmail
- 2013-05-12: Google Ditches Its Physical Credit Card Plans [Rumor]