We’re sure that there are some of you guys out there who remembers playing Fatal Frame. Just in case you’re not familiar with the title, it’s basically a horror game in which you walk around the game taking photos, and sometimes in those photos ghosts appear which can be admittedly pretty freaky.
That being said we haven’t really heard much about the franchise for quite a while now and the good news is that it is not dead! According to a recent report on Famitsu, it seems that Tecmo Koei and Nintendo are working on bringing a new Fatal Frame title onto the Nintendo Wii U console.
Unfortunately not much is known about the upcoming game such as its release, its features, and so on, but we guess it’s better than nothing, right? However given how ZombieU took great advantage of the Wii U’s Game Pad, we can only assume that the upcoming Fatal Frame title will do the same as well.
Heck if you thought it was scary before, we can only imagine that with the Game Pad acting as a secondary display, things are about to get freakier. In the meantime there is a live action movie based on the franchise that is expected to make its way into Japanese cinemas this year, but in the meantime who else is excited at the idea of a new game?
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-03: Mario Kart 8 Will Run At 30fps With 3-4 Players
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke