The Samsung SM-P907A was first talked about in December last year, where it has been rumored that this particular device would eventually make its way to AT&T in due time, being the mobile carrier’s very own version of the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. It is then encouraging to see that the folks over at the FCC have finally given their nod of approval to the SM-P907A, which certainly confirms that this is the Galaxy Note Pro that will come under AT&T’s umbrella.
How sure are we of this? Well, the diagram of the SM-P907A that revealed the back portion of the SM-P907A does show off the AT&T logo, in addition to featuring the likes of LTE band 2, band 4 and band 17, which are definitely the bands that AT&T makes use of. The thing is, it remains to be seen just when will AT&T make an official announcement of the Galaxy Note Pro as to determine both its availability as well as price point.
Folks living in the US can still get hold of the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro right now though, since the SM-P900 Wi-Fi-only variant will retail for $699.99, or if you do not mind rocking to Verizon’s LTE-capable SM-P905V version, it is available for your use at $749.99 a pop on contract.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-02 Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01 Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-27 Samsung SM-T805 Spotted In FCC Filing
- 2014-03-18 Low-end Samsung SM-G310 Stops By The FCC