Think beyond watches and beyond glass, to a world fueled by the smallest bits of hardware humans have ever had the joy of experimenting with! Join us for another Wearable Wednesday SF as we dive into talking about the hardware powering tomorrow’s hottest innovations.
Sensors, batteries, and hard drives are no longer limited to clunky machines. They are being integrated seamlessly into jewelry, fabrics, appliances, and more! As the bits of technology that fuel our apps grow smaller and smaller the questions beg to be asked: how tiny can we truly go, how long can they really last between charges, and when will we finally live in a wireless world? We will dive into these questions and more Wednesday with the industry’s great minds – picking apart the pieces to the market’s leading technological products.
Join in on the event Wednesday April 16 from 5:00PM – 8:00PM at the Wearable World HQ (600 Harrison St., 4th Floor, San Francisco CA 94107) for a light cocktail reception, networking, a fireside chat and a panel!
The panel of speakers include:
- Philippe Kahn, CEO of Fullpower
- Eliane Fiolet, Co-Founder and Editor of Ubergizmo
- John McDonald, CMO of Silego
- Sutha Kamal, Former Founder and CEO of Massive Health
- Ben Bateman, Hardware Campaign Specialist of Indiegogo
Followed by a demo from Sense6!
You won’t want to miss out on this event! Ubergizmo readers can get discounted tickets HERE [Ubergizmo promo code: WWSF_Ubergizmo]
Next Story: Alleged Nikon 1 J4 Photo And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-04-09: Google Glass Being Tested By The US Air Force
- 2014-04-09: iWatch Circuit Board Samples Reportedly Being Sent To Apple [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: LG G Watch Pegged For July Release, Priced At £180
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-10-01: ad:tech New York - November 6-7
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)